Thursday 31 March 2011

Oops I went fabric shopping again


After a long day spent at the computer, I succumbed to a little (read: a little too much) fabric shopping.

With an office-come-workshop already bursting at the seams with fabric, and no time to tackle a tenth of the projects whirling around my over-excited brain, this was most definitely a bad move....but....they made me fall in love with them...

My name is Figgy and I am a fabric addict.

Here is the (optimistic) plan anyway:
  1. Ashley Kidson - love the bright retro feel and I'm thinking of summer dresses for the girls
  2. Poplin Print Say it with flowers - again, totally 50s retro, and I have a skirt pattern in mind from a back issue of Ottobre for which this would be perfect:
  3. Poplin Print Strawberries & Cream - I had the last metre of this (sorry!) but it will be put to good use, probably as a summer nightdress for Eva (who is sooo girly right now that even pyjama trousers are completely out of favour)
  4. Guince - this one is for me, rather foolishly, since I have never made clothes for myself before, but lying in my bed tonight I will be dreaming about wafting around a sunkissed meadow wearing a fabulous handmade maxi dress. How hard can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails