Thursday 7 October 2010

Child's shoe tying aid

Sometimes the simple things in life can be unexpectedly pleasing, and for me this sweet little craft project just hits the spot.

It barely needs explanation - draw around shoe on card, cut out, poke holes and thread old shoelace through - and I even managed to complete it with my demanding 3 year old *helping*, so it must be an easy one.

Even so, there's something about the laid back colours and the shape of those cute little Converse that just makes me smile.

It has yet to actually become useful, however, as Eva refuses to participate in the shoelace tying lesson. Despite my protests that I already know how to tie my shoelaces, the only response I get from her is "Mummy, you do it". I think we'll be buying velcro fastening shoes for a while yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails